Let's take a quick tour around the league league before Week Four kicks off.
- Miami Dolphins rookie running back Daniel Thomas has been ruled out today against San Diego, so Reggie Bush will get the start.
- I was burned last week by starting Cardinals running back Beanie Wells, who missed the game with a hamstring injury. He's questionable again, but it sounds like he's going to play. I'm once again starting him, but if you have a healthier option, don't be afraid to sit Wells, especially since it's a 4 p.m. start against the Giants.
- Chargers tight end Antonio Gates is a doubtful with a foot injury, so he should sit again.
- San Francisco running back Frank Gore is expected to play against the Eagles, but won't start. That's big news. The 49ers aren't confident Gore can get through the whole game. Kendall Hunter will start for the 49ers.
In the same game, Eagles receiver Jeremy Maclin is expected to play with his hamstring injury, while quarterback Michael Vick despite a bruised right (non-throwing) hand.
- Texans running back Arian Foster will play, but his matchup against the Steelers isn't great. Foster owners will likely have to use him based on his draft status, but don't expect a huge day.
- Just because receiver Marques Colston will play for the Saints doesn't mean he should play for you. Colston will see limited snaps, according to coach Sean Payton, so he should sit for another week until he's 100 percent.
- Bills fans might remember Raiders rookie receiver Denarius Moore from two weeks ago. He's a great sleeper play today against the Patriots.
- Dez Bryant will play for the Cowboys today against the Lions. He was questionable with a lingering quad injury.
- With Ryan Grant out for the Packers, Niagara Falls' James Starks is a good start.
Best of luck in Week Four!
taggedFantasy | NFL | Sports