DeSean Jackson's late scratch this morning is the big fantasy news heading into Week 10.
The Eagles' receiver overslept Saturday, missing a team meeting, and as a result will be inactive for today's game against the Cardinals. If you need an emergency replacement, you might consider Jackson's teammate, Riley Cooper.
Wide receivers are beat up across the league.
- Starting in Dallas, where the Bills meet the Cowboys, Miles Austin will be out for the home team. Laurent Robinson has been great of late for the Cowboys, and is a good replacement if he's available.
- Mario Manningham isn't expected to play for the Giants and Hakeem Nicks is banged up, which means Victor Cruz is the safest fantasy play among New York wideouts.
- Fantasy stud Andre Johnson is out yet again for the Houston Texans, continuing his disappointing season.
- The Bills' Stevie Johnson missed some practice time with an illness this week, but is expected to be fine for the game. You can safely start him.
- Despite missing practice Thursday and Friday with a hamstring injury, receiver Lance Moore is expected to play today for the Saints.
- The Browns' Mohamed Massaquoi is out, which will benefit Josh Cribbs.
At quarterback, John Beck is out and Rex Grossman is back in for the Redskins. Beck probably wasn't starting for you anyway, but make sure he's out of your lineup now if he was.
The Cardinals' Kevin Kolb will miss his homecoming game at Philadelphia, making John Skelton the starter. Make sure Kolb is out of your lineup.
Best of luck in Week 10! The playoffs are right around the corner ...
taggedFantasy | Injuries | NFL | Sports