Stud receiver A.J. Green of the Bengals is out today with a knee injury, highlighting the injury news heading into Week 11 of the fantasy season.
A quick spin around the league as you set your rosters for those 1 p.m. kickoffs:
- Stevie Johnson is active for the Bills at Miami. He's a No. 2 WR option.
- Mike Vick is out at quarterback for the Eagles, with Vince Young taking over. Young won't have Jeremy Maclin to throw to, as the WR is out, as well.
- Browns RB Montario Hardesty is inactive for a third straight game because of a calf injury. Chris Ogbonnaya is making his third straight start with Hardesty and Peyton Hillis (hamstring) out.
- Dolphins kicker Dan Carpenter won't play against the Bills. Miami signed Shayne Graham to be his replacement.
- RB Felix Jones is active today for the Dallas Cowboys, but rookie RB DeMarco Murray has been playing well and will still get the bulk of the carries. I'd sit Jones unless you had no other choice.
- Mohamed Massaquoi is back at WR for the Browns today. Hey, somebody has to catch the ball in Cleveland.
- Vikings tight end Visanthe Shiancoe, who was questionable with a hamstring injury, is active today.
Best of luck in Week 11!
taggedBills | Fantasy | Injuries | NFL | Sports