1. Cleveland: Kyrie Irving, PG, Duke - It's time for The Recovery in Cleveland.
2. Minnesota: Derrick Williams, SF, Arizona: Could jump to No. 1.
3. Utah: Brandon Knight, PG, Kentucky: Coach Cal develops NBA ready PGs.
4. Cleveland: Enes Kanter, PF, Turkey: Difficult to contain in the low post.
5. Toronto: Jonas Valanciunas, PF, Lithuania: Has grown four inches in four years and is now 6-10.
6. Washington: Jan Vesely, F, Czech Republic: Would have been a top 10 pick last year.
7. Sacramento: Kemba Walker, PG, UConn: Another Ben Gordon.
8. Detroit: Tristan Thompson, PF, Texas: Needs to find a position.
9. Charlotte: Donatas Motiejunas, C, Lithuania: Add weight and you'll have Pau Gasol.
10. Milwaukee: Alec Burks, SG, Colorado: Very athletic guard prospect.
11. Golden State: Bismack Biyombo, PF, Congo: Best rebounder/defender available.
12. Utah: Chris Singleton, PF, Florida State: Can defend multiple position.
13. Phoenix: Jimmer Fredette, PG, BYU: Perfect for the Suns offense.
14. Houston: Marcus Morris, PF, Kansas: Could be selected higher.
taggedAtlantic 10 | Atlantic Coast Conference | Big 12 | Big East | Big Ten | College basketball | Conference USA | Mountain West | National | NBA Draft | Pacific 10 | Southeastern Conference