Bob DiCesare's MAC football power rankings:
1. Northern illinois: Stopping Jordan Lynch more complicated than Illinois toll system.
2. Kent State: On a rampage. How did they lose to Kentucky?
3. Toledo: Offense sputtering of late but Fluellen's a horse.
4. Ohio: Weren't best team in MAC even before loss to Miami.
5. Bowling Green: 5 straight wins and 10 days to prep for Ohio.
6. Ball State: Dangerous and at Toledo next.
7. Miami: Dysert-to-Harwell Show visits UB Saturday.
8. Eastern Michigan: Why isn't Zurlon Tipton carrying 25+ every game???
9. Western Michigan: Just not the same without Carder.
10. Eastern Michigan: FBS win separates Eagles from rest.
11. Buffalo: Absence of passing game dragging Bulls down.
12. Akron: Dalton Williams is this year's Chazz Anderson ... for what that's worth.
13. UMass: At NIU next. Egad.
taggedCollege football | Mid-American Conference