---Seth Davis provides draft profiles for 40 of the top NBA draft prospects in the country like UConn's Kemba Walker and Butler's Shelvin Mack, pictured right.
---The dreams of the members of this draft class are on hold, for reasons completely out of their control.
---Can Jimmer Fredette be an explosive scorer?
---Eric Williams off-season at Niagara has been rather painful.
---Former Binghamton coach Kevin Broadus has been hired by Georgetown as a special assistant coach.
---Boston University has finally hired a new coach.
---Former UCLA stars Ed O'Bannon and Baron Davis will be returning to Westwood this summer in order to complete their studies and recieve their degrees.
---Jason King details Mike Rice's efforts to resurrect Rutgers.
---Phil Steele examines which teams he thinks can go 12-0 or 11-1 this season, a few of which are UB opponents.
---With an $11.4 million cut in state appropriations looming, regents will vote on Eastern Michigan's annual budget. Combined with a possible $12 million increase in expenses, the school could face a $23.4 million shortfall.
---Seats on the coaching carousel typically are reserved for head coaches. The reality is, the assistant coaches' merry-go-round makes the head-coaching carousel look like a kiddie ride. Just ask new Texas associate head coach Rob Lanier. ESPN.com's Dana O'Neil profiles the Buffalo native and St. Bonaventure grad, Texas A&M's Glynn Cyprien and Wyoming's Scott Duncan.
---St. Joe's quarterback Chad Kelly, who is being recruited heavily by UB, ranks 80th on ESPNU's Top 150 rankings. Kelly, the nephew of Bills Hall of Famer Jim Kelly, is the No. 5 ranked QB on the list.
Kelly is also being recruited by Syracuse Clemson, Alabama, Florida State and Michigan State among others. Kelly and Rochester offensive tackle Jarron Jones are the only New Yorkers mentioned. Jones has already verballed to Penn State.
---Pat Chambers, pictured left, believes he can change the perception that Penn State is a bad coaching job. Why Chambers got into coaching is a good story.
---Gary Parrish hopes that no coach patterns his coaching career after former Kelvin Sampson.
---Bob Knight calls some NCAA rules idiotic.
---Jason King previews the top junior transfers in 2011-12.
---Here's a list of the 12 most-hyped recruits ever.
---The movers and shakers from pre-draft workouts.
---With the 2011 season slowly arriving, the Bleacher Report takes a peek at all 120 FBS teams.
---This is a few days old, but UB associate head coach Ernest Jones talks about former Bull Josh Thomas.
---UB athletic director Warde Manuel joins Allen Wilson, Joe Major and myself on The Sports Insiders at 6:30 tonight on www.weck1230.com.
---Juwan Howard, pictured above, is the Fab 5's last chance to get a championship ring.
---The one-and-done rule isn't going anywhere.
---A top ten list of the schools that will benefit the most from JuCo transfers, including St. John's, who signed ECC's God's Gift Achiuwa.
---Mike DeCourcy provides his list of winners and losers from the 2011 recruiting battles. DeCourcy also ranks his top ten recruiting classes.
---Georgetown transfer Vee Sanford has decided to attend Dayton.
---Bill Self believes his job is better than most NBA coaching gigs, and is not likely to leave Kansas any time soon.
---Zeke Chapman, the son of former NBA guard Rex Chapman, has committed to Ball State.
---The Cleveland Cavaliers are the big winners in this year's draft lottery and here's an early mock of the first 14 picks:
1. Cleveland: Kyrie Irving, PG, Duke - It's time for The Recovery in Cleveland.
2. Minnesota: Derrick Williams, SF, Arizona: Could jump to No. 1.
3. Utah: Brandon Knight, PG, Kentucky: Coach Cal develops NBA ready PGs.
4. Cleveland: Enes Kanter, PF, Turkey: Difficult to contain in the low post.
5. Toronto: Jonas Valanciunas, PF, Lithuania: Has grown four inches in four years and is now 6-10.
6. Washington: Jan Vesely, F, Czech Republic: Would have been a top 10 pick last year.
7. Sacramento: Kemba Walker, PG, UConn: Another Ben Gordon.
8. Detroit: Tristan Thompson, PF, Texas: Needs to find a position.
9. Charlotte: Donatas Motiejunas, C, Lithuania: Add weight and you'll have Pau Gasol.
10. Milwaukee: Alec Burks, SG, Colorado: Very athletic guard prospect.
11. Golden State: Bismack Biyombo, PF, Congo: Best rebounder/defender available.
12. Utah: Chris Singleton, PF, Florida State: Can defend multiple position.
13. Phoenix: Jimmer Fredette, PG, BYU: Perfect for the Suns offense.
14. Houston: Marcus Morris, PF, Kansas: Could be selected higher.
---SI's Bruce Schoenfeld provides a look at the life of college basketball recruiters.
---A look at Syracuse's potential dance-partners in next season's Big East/SEC Challenge.
---Dana O'Neil profiles piece former Villanova forward Will Sheridan, who openly admits that he is gay.
---In a surprising move, Xavier assistant Pat Kelsey is leaving the coaching profession because of personal issues.
---Coach-K made $4.7 mil during Duke's 2010 National Title run. Worth every penny.