Road Less Traveled Productions, which opened an excellent production of Annie Baker's "Circle Mirror Transformation" last Friday in the 710 Main Theatre, has nailed down its lineup for the 2013-14 season.
During Friday night's opening, RLTP co-founder and director Scott Behrend announced the the company would produce five plays in the coming season:
- "Buffalo Rises," a compendium of 10-minute plays about Buffalo's ongoing revival
- "Clybourne Park," Bruce Norris' acclaimed play about the racial evolution of urban places
- "A Very Fine Use of a Grenade," a mystery by local playwright Mark Witteveen
- "An Illiad," a one-man show based on the classic epic written by Denis O'Hare and Lisa Peterson and performed by RLTP ensemble member Mark Witten
- "Race," a breathless exploration of race relations by David Mamet
A press release on the season is here.