Clearly, the guy doesn't sleep much, if at all.
Bruce Springsten will release a new album, "High Hopes," on January 14th. This is his seventh release in in a little more than ten years, during which time he has also mounted several full-band and solo tours.
The album is comprised of 12 songs, many of them new renditions of what Springsteen calls in the album's liner notes "some of our best unreleased material from the past decade". "High Hopes" features fomer Rage Against the Machine/Audioslave guitarist Tom Morello on 7 of its tracks. Morello joined the Springsteen & E Street Band as a substitute for Steven Van Zandt, who was prevented by a previous commitment from participating in the band's Australian tour last March. The other members of the E Street Band, as well as producers Brendan O'Brien and Ron Aniello, are also members of the new record's recording ensemble.
The full tracklisting is as follows:
1. High Hopes (written by Tim Scott McConnell) - featuring Tom Morello
2. Harry's Place - featuring Tom Morello
3. American Skin (41 Shots) - featuring Tom Morello
4. Just Like Fire Would (written by Chris J. Bailey) - featuring Tom Morello
5. Down In The Hole
6. Heaven's Wall -featuring Tom Morello
7. Frankie Fell In Love
8. This Is Your Sword
9. Hunter Of Invisible Game -featuring Tom Morello
10. The Ghost of Tom Joad - duet with Tom Morello
12. Dream Baby Dream (written by Martin Rev and Alan Vega) - featuring Tom Morello
- Jeff Miers