We are in the fourth quarter of our selling of raffle tickets to raise money for the Tom Borrelli Award and Scholarship Fund.
The drawing will take place at Wednesday's third annual Tom Borrelli Memorial Golf Tournament at Holland Hills (participants do not need to be present to win).
The boys winner, announced in today's News, is Brian Sullivan of Bishop Timon-St. Jude. The inaugural girls winner will be announced in Tuesday's News.
Tickets are $5 each or three for $10. A great lineup of prizes include:
* a Ryan Miller autographed goalie stick;
* a Jim Kelly autographed football; a Dan Marino autographed mini-helmet;
* a framed Masters print from Augusta National;
* a Buffalo Bills golf bag;
* and a $50 restaurant gift certificate.
If you would like to purchase tickets, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Several people have bought tickets through me by ordering them via email and sending us a check.