Here are the Plays of the Weekend for Week Seven, the final week of high school football's regular season.
Watch video highlights below and vote in the poll:
1. 'How To The House: North Tonawanda quarterback Patrick Angelhow took this one 43 yards to the end zone as the Jacks beat rivals Tonawanda 40-14 in the 102nd T-NT game.
2. Back Up Steps Up: After Williamsville South's quarterback Trent Ferguson went down, backup quarterback Tyler Piasecki came in to help lead a come-from-behind effort. South was trailing, 14-7, when Piasecki hit senior Billy Jacobbi for this 43-yard pass play to the 1-yard line, where Falzone ran in with 6:03 left in third quarter to tie the game at 14-14. South beat Amherst 30-22.
3. South Slam: Amherst back Justin Burke didn't have a chance to do anything on his feet after this catch and he can thank Williamsville South lineman Jonathon Castronova for that.
4. A Little Too Late: Amherst's Brandon Borden caught this 35-yard bomb from Justin Twarog late in the fourth quarter, but it wasn't enough for the Tigers.
5. South Band Steals Show: Technically this isn't a "play," but this band deserves some press. The Williamsville South band came onto the field during halftime and had fans jumping out of their seats with excitement.
PrepTalkTV will be on the sidelines again this weekend to catch more exciting plays during the first week of playoff action.