By Tim Graham
For today's conclusion of his "Ten Buffalo Bills to Decide 2012" series, BuffaloRumblings.com editor Brian Galliford didn't pull an M. Night Shyamalan.
The No. 1 spot was pretty obvious from the get-go, but the complete rundown provides an interesting look at the most pivotal players on this year's roster.
1. Ryan Fitzpatrick, quarterback
2. Mario Williams, defensive end
3. Marcell Dareus, defensive tackle
4. Fred Jackson, running back
5. Kyle Williams, defensive tackle
6. Mark Anderson, defensive end
7. Nick Barnett, linebacker
8. Jairus Byrd, safety
9. C.J. Spiller, running back
10. Stevie Johnson, receiver
The list emphasizes the defensive line as Buffalo's most prominent unit. Every member of the front four is represented. But there are no offensive linemen or tight ends and only one defensive back.
Elsewhere in Bills coverage:
* Buffalo News reporter Mark Gaughan spotlights speedster David Clowney's attempt to emerge from the Bills' crowded receiver competition.
* WGR's Joe Buscaglia, based on comments from Chan Gailey and Stevie Johnson, gives Donald Jones the edge in the No. 2 receiver battle.
* Channel 2 sports director Ed Kilgore blogs about potential groups that could buy the Bills when the time comes.
* Also at BuffaloRumblings.com, Galliford examines how effective Bills General Manager Buddy Nix has been through three draft classes.
* Mario Williams sits down for a video spot with Jim Rome and discusses his decision to sign with the Bills and the team's 2012 outlook.