By Tim Graham
If you have SiriusXM satellite radio, then you'll want to listen to its NFL station from 3-7 p.m. Tuesday. That's when analysts Pat Kirwan and Tim Ryan will broadcast their "Movin' the Chains" show live from St. John Fisher College.
Their stop is part of the eighth annual SiriusXM Radio Training Camp Tour of all 32 clubs. Kirwan, a former New York Jets executive, and Ryan, a retired defensive lineman, will interview Bills players and perhaps a coach and an executive or two.
Here's a collection of Bills-oriented links for your certain enjoyment:
* Buffalo News columnist Donn Esmonde cast a curmudgeonly eye on Erie County's negotiations with the Bills over the stadium-lease extension.
* Buffalo News reporter Jay Skurski looks at the backup middle linebacker battle between Chris White and Scott McKillop.
* John Wawrow of the Associated Press writes the Bills' defensive line has gotten off to a dominant start at training camp.
* BuffaloRumblings.com editor Brian Galliford shines a spotlight on the fullback position and whether Chan Gailey will assign more touches.
* Bleacher Report columnist Ryan Talbot takes a gander at the Bills' defensive end spot opposite Mario Williams and presents a poll for Mark Anderson, Chris Kelsay and Shawne Merriman.
* Darren Heitner of the Sports Agent Blog reports Bills guard Kraig Urbik has switched agents and now is represented by former Bills guard Joe Panos of Athletes First, the same agency that has center Eric Wood and guard Andy Levitre.