By Tim Graham
On the opening day of training camp, and with the first live practice less than two hours away, here are some Buffalo Bills preview links:
* The Kick Is Good offers valuable tips for fans planning to attend training camp at St. John Fisher College.
* Buffalo News reporter Mark Gaughan sets the stage in today's paper by gauging the Bills' excitement level in Pittsford.
* Associated Press reporter John Wawrow writes the Bills are embracing the outside expectations and intend to meet them.
* Olean Times Herald sports editor Chuck Pollock expects attendance -- lagging in recent years -- to pick up at St. John Fisher because of excitement around the team.
* WGR's Chris Parker sums it up: "The way it usually works for me is I get excited when practice starts and then realize it's still just practice. Then I start looking forward to the first exhibition game. Then the third quarter of the first exhibition game shows up and I'm pretty much ready for September."
* As part of his camp overview, ESPN.com blogger James Walker writes there shouldn't be a quarterback controversy with Ryan Fitzpatrick and Vince Young.
* BuffaloBills.com writer Chris Brown examines how much Buffalo's rookies gained during their two-week run-up to camp.
* No. 4 on Sports Illustrated writer Peter King's list of camp thoughts pertains to the "new hope" around Buffalo.
* Pro Football Weekly posted training-camp capsules for every team, broken down by division.