By Jay Skurski
The Buffalo Bills' official Twitter account just sent out a tweet with a link to the team's depth chart, which it says has been approved by coach Chan Gailey and defensive coordinator Dave Wannstedt.
- Tyler Thigpen is the No. 2 quarterback, listed ahead of Vince Young.
- Chris Hairston is listed as the starting left tackle ahead of rookie Cordy Glenn.
- The starters at wide receiver are Stevie Johnson and Donald Jones. Behind them are David Nelson and Derek Hagan, so that would be your top four receivers. T.J. Graham and Ruvell Martin are listed as third teamers, so they'd be 5-6, ahead of -- in no particular order -- David Clowney, Naaman Roosevelt, Marcus Easley, Derek Session and Kamar Aiken.
- Mark Anderson is listed as a starter at defensive end, ahead of Chris Kelsay. Shawne Merriman is on the second unit behind Mario Williams.
- The kick return depth chart goes like this: Justin Rogers, Leodis McKelvin, Brad Smith, while McKelvin is the No. 1 punt returner ahead of Spiller.
What's all this mean? Not a heck of a lot considering it's Aug. 4 and plenty can change by Sept. 9.
However, it's our first look into what the team's coaching staff is thinking. Tell us what you think in the comments section.