By Tim Graham
My weekly spot with "Shredd and Ragan" on 103.3 The Edge is scheduled for 7:30 a.m. every Monday morning.
We had a genuine eye-opener to address this morning.
Less than a minute off my return flight from Newark this morning, I was forced to speak about what I saw from the Buffalo Bills in Sunday's 48-28 loss to the New York Jets.
Topics we tried to comprehend:
* Ryan Fitzpatrick's distressing display
* How badly the Bills were outcoached
* Mario Williams' disappointing performances before and after the game
* Back-breaking plays that drummed the Bills out of their game plan
* Mark Sanchez making it look easy against a supposedly rebuilt defense
* My embarrassing fantasy football loss to Shredd's mom and how it exposed my weak draft strategy
My general advice -- for the Bills and my fantasy team -- is not to get too worked up until next week. Some games can be an aberration. If the Bills don't bounce back with a competitive edginess next week at home against the Kansas City Chiefs, then I think it's time to start the clock on Chan Gailey.
The podcast is about 20 minutes long. Download it and listen while you're at the dentist.