By Tim Graham
The Buffalo Bills were on display to a primetime audience Thursday night, and they showed the nation they're still capable of putting up a fight.
Although the Bills' offense failed to score a touchdown, they used their defense and special teams to beat the Miami Dolphins, 19-14. My weekly game review with "Shredd and Ragan" on 103.3 The Edge reflected my pleasant surprise of how the Bills performed.
Some of our talking points:
- * Buffalo's dominant defense.
- * Unheralded pass-rusher Kyle Moore's big night.
- * Why the Bills still try Wildcat plays.
- * How Chan Gailey used running back C.J. Spiller.
- * The Bills' relatively soft upcoming schedule.
The audio file is nearly 17 minutes long and certainly will alter the course of your life if you listen from start to finish.