By Tim Graham
This morning felt strange. I got to wake up in my own bed and talk about a Buffalo Bills home victory with Shredd and Ragan. Imagine that.
The Bills' last Victory Monday after a home game was Week Two against the Kansas City Chiefs. The Bills also won at home on Thursday night against the Miami Dolphins in Week 11, but it's just not the same unless I talk with the fellas on 103.3 The Edge on a Monday morning.
The topics were bantered about with much enthusiasm and aplomb:
* Fred Jackson getting most of the carries just a few days after Chan Gailey announced C.J. Spiller would get 60 percent.
* How the injuries to center Eric Wood and right tackle Chris Hairston could impact the offense.
* Gailey deciding to kick a 50-yard field goal in the wind and rain after twice passing on similar attempts in domes this year.
* How the Bills' secondary overcame some dicey issues to turn in a strong overall performance.
* All the empty seats and parking lots at Ralph Wilson Stadium.
* The Bills' playoff hopes, with neither of their next two opponents -- St. Louis Rams and Seattle Seahawks -- being pushovers.
The audio file is 25 minutes long, and will impact your life in ways you never could've imagined.