By Tim Graham
The Buffalo Bills had a crowded injury report today.
Eight players didn't practice and eight more were limited.
- * Center Eric Wood (knee)
- * Defensive end Marcell Dareus (shoulder)
- * Defensive tackle Spencer Johnson (knee)
- * Defensive tackle Kyle Williams (ankle)
- * Linebacker Nick Barnett (knee)
- * Cornerback Leodis McKelvin (groin)
- * Safety Jairus Byrd (shin)
Bills coach Chan Gailey already has ruled out Wood for Sunday's game against the Seattle Seahawks in Toronto, but Wood said today he hopes to be back for the final two games.
Limited in practice were:
- * Tight end Scott Chandler (groin)
- * Tight end Lee Smith (knee)
- * Guard Andy Levitre (knee)
- * Guard Kraig Urbik (knee)
- * Defensive end Mark Anderson (knee)
- * Linebacker Chris White (thumb)
- * Cornerback Ron Brooks (hip)
- * Cornerback Justin Rogers (foot)