By Tim Graham
The Buffalo Bills will be without their second-best receiver this afternoon against the Jacksonville Jaguars in Ralph Wilson Stadium.
Donald Jones has been scratched because of the calf injury that held him out of Friday's practice. Jones has 38 receptions for 410 yards and four touchdowns, numbers that all rank second on the team. His 68-yard touchdown in Week Four against the New England Patriots is the Bills' longest play from scrimmage this season.
In his place, rookie T.J. Graham will make his first NFL start and receiver Marcus Easley is active.
Here are the other inactives:
- Running back Maurice Jones-Drew
- Running back Jordan Todman
- Wide receiver Toney Clemons
- Offensive lineman Steve Vallos
- Defensive end Austen Lane
- Defensive tackle Jeris Pendleton
- Cornerback Derek Cox
- Quarterback Tarvaris Jackson
- Offensive lineman Thomas Welch
- Defensive end Chris Kelsay
- Defensive end Mark Anderson
- Linebacker Kirk Morrison
- Cornerback Aaron Williams