By Tim Graham
Amid today's quarterback talk, Buffalo Bills pass-rusher Mario Williams slipped onto the injury report.
Williams is considered probable for Sunday's game against the Kansas City Chiefs with a hip injury.
Bills coach Doug Marrone also announced today running back C.J. Spiller is probable after being held out of last week's loss to the New Orleans Saints with an ankle injury.
- Quarterback EJ Manuel (knee)
- Quarterback Thad Lewis (ribs)
- Wide receiver Chris Hogan (back)
- Running back Fred Jackson (knee)
- Running back C.J. Spiller (ankle)
- Wide receiver Stevie Johnson (hip)
- Wide receiver Marquise Goodwin (elbow)
- Right guard Kraig Urbik (knee)
- Defensive end Mario Williams (hip)
- Defensive tackle Kyle Williams (Achilles)
- Linebacker Manny Lawson (hamstring)
taggedC.J. Spiller | Chris Hogan | Doug Marrone | EJ Manuel | Fred Jackson | Kyle Williams | Manny Lawson | Mario Williams | Marquise Goodwin | Stevie Johnson