The NHL Draft begins tonight at 7 p.m. with the first round in Philadelphia. The Sabres have one selection tonight, the No. 2 overall pick.
Rounds Two through Seven are Saturday, starting at 10 a.m.
The News' John Vogl & Mike Harrington will have all of the details tonight from the City of Brotherly Love, and they've got all you need to know heading into a huge weekend for the Sabres and the rest of the league:
- Vogl profiled 30 top prospects in the draft over the past month. Read them all here.
- Take a look at many of the top prospects in a photo gallery.
- Longer profiles on prospects: Sam Bennett | Sam Reinhart | Leon Draisaitl | Kasperi Kapanen | Draft hopefuls with familiar names to Sabre fans
- Harrington rated the best Sabre draft picks of all time. Review them, with archival News photos, here.
- Harrington views Sabre GM Tim Murray's challenge tonight through the prism of those good (and not-so-good) Sabre selections in his column today.
- Vogl has a story today on likely changes in the 2015 draft order and how that affects the Sabres.
- Who's going to go No. 1? Still a mystery entering today, writes Vogl as part of his draft notebook.
- Harrington wrote about the confusion at the top of the draft as the prospects toured Philly this week.
Make your own tour through Sabres draft history in our searchable database of the team's all-time draft selections.
From more of a big-picture look at the Sabres:
- Vogl's trip as "GM for a Day" for the Sabres (story and photo gallery)
- The Sabres' 2014-15 schedule and a breakdown and analysis by Harrington.
Updated info from TODAY:
- AUDIO and News tweets following Sabres GM Tim Murray met with the media late Friday morning to discuss tonight's draft, free agency and the 2015 lottery process.
- Vogl's report on Murray's comments on this year's draft ...
- And Harrington's report on Murray's comments on NEXT year's draft.
- Vogl on Murray talking to agents for Steve Ott and Matt Moulson, and a POLL on whether fans would like to see them back in Buffalo.