Eight local designers who create handmade jewelry, handbags, hair bows and more will greet shoppers today and Saturday (May 29-30) at the Perfect Gift, 6000 Goodrich Road, Clarence Center.
The artisans will be available from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. for questions and signings both days.
(Store hours both days are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.)
Here's the list:
* Amy Dipirro, Charmed: handmade jewelry and fashion accessories.
* Jean Fasinello, Hip: handmade belts, watches, headbands and accessories.
* Kim Fentor, Creations by Faith: handmade semi-precious stone jewelry.
* Kim Gionis: one-of-a-kind chunky, semi-precious stone bead work.
* Edie Gillis and Laura Lewis, More than Rubies: handmade jewelry.
* Laureen DiMaria, Cute as a Button: handmade children's hair bows and flip-flops.
* Ann Scherer, Annie Mags: handmade women's purses and accessories.
That's not all! Don't forget the Kenan Center's 39th annual 100 American Craftsmen show runs today through Sunday, 433 Locust St., Lockport. Hours are 6 to 9 p.m. today, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday and 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday. Visit www.kenancenter.org for details.