Judy (above) and Ray Dintino use a toaster oven to cook meals aboard their docked boat, Cloud IX. Their home away from home is what I write about in today's Home & Style section.
Here is one of her favorite recipes. It is SO simple, and there are many variations. Let's call it:
JUDY'S DELICIOUS FLATBREAD
1. Start with a couple slices of garlic/herb Naan flatbread, available in packages at supermarkets.
2. Brush on some olive oil (Judy uses Wegmans Lemon Extra Virgin Olive Oil.)
3. Sprinkle with Romano cheese.
4. Add slices of fresh tomato and fresh basil leaves.
5. Top with a little shredded Parmesan.
6. Bake for 10 or 15 minutes at 350 degrees in toaster oven (or conventional oven). You also can grill it.
Cut into strips and serve.