The Niagara Falls City Council will hold a 5 p.m. work session Monday, followed by a regular meeting at 6 in City Hall, 745 Main St. (supporting documents for agenda)
Also this week:
• The Public Library Board of Trustees will meet at 3:30 p.m. Wednesday in the LaSalle Branch Library, 8728 Buffalo Ave.
• The Planning Board will meet at 6 p.m. Wednesday in Council Chambers at City Hall.
• NFC Development Corp. will meet at 4 p.m. Thursday in Room 117 of City Hall. (agenda)
• The Urban Renewal Agency will meet at 4:15 p.m. or immediately after the NFC Development Corp. meeting Thursday in Room 117 of City Hall. (agenda)
• The Water Board will meet at 5 p.m. Thursday at the municipal water plant, 5815 Buffalo Ave.
taggedCity Council | city government